I agree with Rajan’s diagnosis that the world faces a crisis due to the increasingly high returns to skill and the apparent weakening of our ability to deliver basic education. However I more strongly agree with Cochrane that Rajan’s suggested cures are likely to range from too mild to counter-productive.
- RBA sets up for a cut … wp.me/pMlUC-1pD 9 months ago
- RT @drlfarrell: #homeopathyhour Homeopathy Without Borders could also be known as Medicin Sans Medicin 1 year ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: What's the matter with Kansas? RT @_cingraham: The politics of wanking, in one chart http://t.co/jWXQKvtQdt 1 year ago
- When +50k is -5k (maybe) wp.me/pMlUC-1pu 1 year ago
- GD-what? wp.me/pMlUC-1pj 1 year ago