I agree with Rajan’s diagnosis that the world faces a crisis due to the increasingly high returns to skill and the apparent weakening of our ability to deliver basic education. However I more strongly agree with Cochrane that Rajan’s suggested cures are likely to range from too mild to counter-productive.
- Oct Jobs report wp.me/pMlUC-1ow 4 weeks ago
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Sep jobs edition) wp.me/pMlUC-1oq 1 month ago
- McCrann riffs on Yellen wp.me/pMlUC-1oo 2 months ago
- troublesome t-bills wp.me/pMlUC-1oi 2 months ago
- Dear Illuminati ... wp.me/pMlUC-1oe 2 months ago