I agree with Rajan’s diagnosis that the world faces a crisis due to the increasingly high returns to skill and the apparent weakening of our ability to deliver basic education. However I more strongly agree with Cochrane that Rajan’s suggested cures are likely to range from too mild to counter-productive.
- blog holiday wp.me/pMlUC-1lY 1 day ago
- The regulatory bond-bid (+ bank funding) wp.me/pMlUC-1lR 3 days ago
- How QE works ... wp.me/pMlUC-1lI 4 days ago
- Mitchell says no cut in July wp.me/pMlUC-1lG 5 days ago
- The labour market ossifies (May gross flows) wp.me/pMlUC-1ly 5 days ago