I agree with Rajan’s diagnosis that the world faces a crisis due to the increasingly high returns to skill and the apparent weakening of our ability to deliver basic education. However I more strongly agree with Cochrane that Rajan’s suggested cures are likely to range from too mild to counter-productive.
- RT @drlfarrell: #homeopathyhour Homeopathy Without Borders could also be known as Medicin Sans Medicin 5 months ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: What's the matter with Kansas? RT @_cingraham: The politics of wanking, in one chart pic.twitter.com/jWXQKvtQdt 5 months ago
- When +50k is -5k (maybe) wp.me/pMlUC-1pu 6 months ago
- GD-what? wp.me/pMlUC-1pj 7 months ago
- Aussie labour market plumbs new lows (Jan'14 report) wp.me/pMlUC-1pa 7 months ago