I agree with Rajan’s diagnosis that the world faces a crisis due to the increasingly high returns to skill and the apparent weakening of our ability to deliver basic education. However I more strongly agree with Cochrane that Rajan’s suggested cures are likely to range from too mild to counter-productive.
- GD-what? wp.me/pMlUC-1pj 5 days ago
- Aussie labour market plumbs new lows (Jan'14 report) wp.me/pMlUC-1pa 3 weeks ago
- IMF worries about mining bust, says AUD still 5% to 10% rich wp.me/pMlUC-1p3 3 weeks ago
- not so hawkish (Q1'14 RBA SOMP) wp.me/pMlUC-1oQ 1 month ago
- Is the RBA really neutral? wp.me/pMlUC-1oJ 1 month ago