The one that is getting me tonight is the idea that we can simultaneously take pressure off inflation and help those in the so called ‘slow lane’. If the slow lane goes faster, rates are going to have to go higher. The fast lane will still be fast — and there is nothing policy can do to extinguish this relative price signal. All it can do is try and facilitate the structural adjustment.
- RBA goes the full pom-pom ricardianambivalence.com/2017/06/07/rba… https://t.co/6N0pmVbuVk 2 months ago
- RBA sets up for a cut … wp.me/pMlUC-1pD 2 years ago
- RT @drlfarrell: #homeopathyhour Homeopathy Without Borders could also be known as Medicin Sans Medicin 3 years ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: What's the matter with Kansas? RT @_cingraham: The politics of wanking, in one chart http://t.co/jWXQKvtQdt 3 years ago
- When +50k is -5k (maybe) wp.me/pMlUC-1pu 3 years ago