I agree with Rajan’s diagnosis that the world faces a crisis due to the increasingly high returns to skill and the apparent weakening of our ability to deliver basic education. However I more strongly agree with Cochrane that Rajan’s suggested cures are likely to range from too mild to counter-productive.
- Das Lowe-flation ricardianambivalence.com/2017/11/22/das… https://t.co/9UTnATHuio 2 days ago
- No means no! (RBA edition) ricardianambivalence.com/2017/11/10/no-… https://t.co/rHmb7HntHT 2 weeks ago
- RBA is wrong on inflation (again) ricardianambivalence.com/2017/10/29/rba… https://t.co/0KliTyQ41t 3 weeks ago
- Are cuts back on the table? ricardianambivalence.com/2017/10/07/are… 1 month ago
- RBA goes the full pom-pom ricardianambivalence.com/2017/06/07/rba… https://t.co/6N0pmVbuVk 5 months ago