We are not going to get a substantial and sustainable anything before the 13th of September, so the Fed is pretty clearly going to ease monetary policy again. From the minutes, it looks like further balance sheet expansion and moving the low rate pledge out a year to 2015. I doubt we will see a reduction in the IOER rate.
- RBA goes the full pom-pom ricardianambivalence.com/2017/06/07/rba… https://t.co/6N0pmVbuVk 2 months ago
- RBA sets up for a cut … wp.me/pMlUC-1pD 2 years ago
- RT @drlfarrell: #homeopathyhour Homeopathy Without Borders could also be known as Medicin Sans Medicin 3 years ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: What's the matter with Kansas? RT @_cingraham: The politics of wanking, in one chart http://t.co/jWXQKvtQdt 3 years ago
- When +50k is -5k (maybe) wp.me/pMlUC-1pu 3 years ago