We are not going to get a substantial and sustainable anything before the 13th of September, so the Fed is pretty clearly going to ease monetary policy again. From the minutes, it looks like further balance sheet expansion and moving the low rate pledge out a year to 2015. I doubt we will see a reduction in the IOER rate.
- Das Lowe-flation ricardianambivalence.com/2017/11/22/das… https://t.co/9UTnATHuio 1 day ago
- No means no! (RBA edition) ricardianambivalence.com/2017/11/10/no-… https://t.co/rHmb7HntHT 1 week ago
- RBA is wrong on inflation (again) ricardianambivalence.com/2017/10/29/rba… https://t.co/0KliTyQ41t 3 weeks ago
- Are cuts back on the table? ricardianambivalence.com/2017/10/07/are… 1 month ago
- RBA goes the full pom-pom ricardianambivalence.com/2017/06/07/rba… https://t.co/6N0pmVbuVk 5 months ago