Mark has put together some very good analysis of the unemployment rate and GDI. I have found similar results -myself, though from different tests — firms exist in the nominal economy, so it makes sense that GDI (a real measure adjusted for the terms of trade) better explains the unemployment rate.
- RBA goes the full pom-pom ricardianambivalence.com/2017/06/07/rba… https://t.co/6N0pmVbuVk 2 weeks ago
- RBA sets up for a cut … wp.me/pMlUC-1pD 2 years ago
- RT @drlfarrell: #homeopathyhour Homeopathy Without Borders could also be known as Medicin Sans Medicin 3 years ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: What's the matter with Kansas? RT @_cingraham: The politics of wanking, in one chart http://t.co/jWXQKvtQdt 3 years ago
- When +50k is -5k (maybe) wp.me/pMlUC-1pu 3 years ago