Mark has put together some very good analysis of the unemployment rate and GDI. I have found similar results -myself, though from different tests — firms exist in the nominal economy, so it makes sense that GDI (a real measure adjusted for the terms of trade) better explains the unemployment rate.
- No means no! (RBA edition) ricardianambivalence.com/2017/11/10/no-… https://t.co/rHmb7HntHT 1 week ago
- RBA is wrong on inflation (again) ricardianambivalence.com/2017/10/29/rba… https://t.co/0KliTyQ41t 3 weeks ago
- Are cuts back on the table? ricardianambivalence.com/2017/10/07/are… 1 month ago
- RBA goes the full pom-pom ricardianambivalence.com/2017/06/07/rba… https://t.co/6N0pmVbuVk 5 months ago
- RBA sets up for a cut … wp.me/pMlUC-1pD 2 years ago