A book by Jeffrey Stanton from Syracuse University School of Information Studies, An Introduction to Data Science, is now available for free download. It is a bit wordy, but if you are starting out with R it is a fair place to begin (and the price is right).
- Das Lowe-flation ricardianambivalence.com/2017/11/22/das… https://t.co/9UTnATHuio 3 weeks ago
- No means no! (RBA edition) ricardianambivalence.com/2017/11/10/no-… https://t.co/rHmb7HntHT 1 month ago
- RBA is wrong on inflation (again) ricardianambivalence.com/2017/10/29/rba… https://t.co/0KliTyQ41t 1 month ago
- Are cuts back on the table? ricardianambivalence.com/2017/10/07/are… 2 months ago
- RBA goes the full pom-pom ricardianambivalence.com/2017/06/07/rba… https://t.co/6N0pmVbuVk 6 months ago